I am the author of the forthcoming poetry collections Continental Breakfast, (Mason Jar Press 2019) and El Dorado Freddy's (Belt Publishing 2020). My chapbook, Uncle Harold's Maxwell House Haggadah, is out now from Etchings Press. I've been published (or have work forthcoming) in Barrelhouse, DIAGRAM, Mid-American Review, New Ohio Review, Hobart, Hobart (again), The Minnesota Review, Queen Mob's Teahouse, Atticus Review, Dressing Room Poetry Journal, TL;DR, More Than Sports Talk, Off the Coast, The Legendary, Aethlon: The Journal of Sport Literature, RipRap, The Cafe Review, and Flyover Country Review, where I was a featured author in November 2014. I hold an MA in English from John Carroll University, and an MFA from the University of Kansas. I own the Raven Bookstore in Lawrence, Kansas I was the masters-level recipient of the 2014 Midwest Association of Graduate Schools excellence in teaching award. I'm also part of Humanities Kansas's Movement of Ideas campaign.
- Here I am discussing my top books of 2018 on NPR'S On Point
- Here I am recommending a book on Minnesota Public Radio
- Here I am recommending another book on Minnesota Public Radio
- Here's a newspaper article about my bookstore.
- Here's another newspaper article about my bookstore.
- Here's my Goodreads profile.
- Here's an interview I did with Cutbank about my house.
- Here's my Twitter account.